Papers must not exceed 12 pages and must be formatted according to the following style.
For more detailed instructions on paper submission, see
the "Instructions for Submission" section in the ACRH-3 Call for
The style guidelines follow the specifications of the TLT workshops. Please use the following template and do not change margins, indentations or line spacing: LaTeX empty template file, LaTeX example file, PDF.
MS Word and Open Office Users
The formatting should match the example document as closely as possible. In particular, the following specifications should be met:
* Paper: A4
* Margins: 1.75" (top, bottom, left and right)
* Font: Times
* Font size: 11pt
* Title and author top center (Final version only)
* Single column
* Sections numbered 1, 1.1, etc.
* Indentation of paragraphs (except if after a heading)
* No page numbering
* Abstract: 9pt, indent 0.27" (left, right)
* Footnotes: 9pt